£17056 per annum
29 days ago
- Hours: Tuesday – Saturday 8.00am-6.00pm (Sunday & Monday are days off).
- Salary: National Living Wage.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Are you looking for an opportunity to start a career within the motor trade?!
Our automotive client based in Witham, Essex is actively looking to hire a Junior / Apprentice Customer Service Advisor for their site. Upon joining you will be enrolled into their manufacture service advisor apprentice scheme working towards an accreditation and be assisted by a skilled, proficient and friendly team.
Duties you will be required to perform as a Apprentice Service Advisor (but not limited to)
- Greet all customers at Reception in a courteous and considerate manner and agree their service and repair requirements with them.
- Make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times.
- Take ownership responsibility for customer vehicles, keys and workshop parking.
- Inform customers of approximate prices, delivery times and acceptable methods of payment.
- Establish the customer’s onward travel arrangements and offer a service loan car or courtesy transport where applicable.
- Load the workshop efficiently using agreed Flat Rate times and their Reservation System without exceeding capacity.
- Monitor progress in workshop to ensure promised time frames are delivered.
- Liaise and update customers to ensure approval for additional work required has the customers consent and agreement.
They are ideally looking for a candidate whom is looking to start their working career and has some customer facing experience along with good people IT skills.
If this Apprentice Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Witham please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Service Advisors to Dealer Principals.