£42000 per annum
26 days ago
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm / No weekends worked.
- Salary: £28,000-33,000 basic p.a. + Bonus
Our client has built their business on their excellent reputation for quality service for over a number of years. As a family-run firm, they pride themselves on their honesty and good customer service.
They have a small team of vehicle Technicians with a range of experience and are looking to expand this team by looking to hire a Senior Technician / MOT Tester.
Key Responsibilities as a Senior Technician / MOT Tester:
- General repair and servicing.
- Timing belt and clutch changes.
- Engine and gearbox repair and replacements.
- MOT Testing – class 4.
- Good level of Diagnostics i.e. how to diagnose cars, understanding diagnostic principles and understand and interpreting wiring diagrams.
- An Independent Garage back ground with a proven track record working on all makes and models of vehicle.
- Able to complete all responsibilities list above utilising a wealth of knowledge.
- Qualified MOT Tester - Essential to Have.
- Full Driving Licence - Essential to Have.
- Own Set of Tools - Essential to Have.
The successful candidate must be a Senior Technician with a wide range of knowledge and skill set to apply to the role, they must also live in the locality taking no more than 40 mins travel to get to Salisbury from their home address.
If this Senior Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Salisbury please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today