£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Family-run business
- £35k Basic Salary
- Ideally a technician looking for the next step
Our client, an Independent Garage in the Dartford area is looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Controller.
Role as a Workshop Controller:
- To be the first point of contact for workshop personnel, Workshop Controller and Customer Service Team
- To ensure service and repairs are carried out to the highest quality standards, achieving total customer satisfaction
- To ensure efficient workshop use of materials, equipment and labour resources
- To oversee the general administration of the MOT bay operations
- To actively retain all available business by consulting and co-operating with the Customer Service Team and Line Manager
- To work effectively with the Customer Service Team, Workshop and MOT Teams to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times
- To actively commit to carrying on your own personal development
Our client is offering circa £35k as a Basic Salary with the working hours of 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and you will be required to do some Saturday Mornings 8am to 1pm on a rota basis.
This is the perfect opportunity for a qualified Technician looking to progress! You must have some workshop management experience.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Workshop Supervisor Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Kent please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.