£25000 per annum
26 days ago
- Based in Wrotham
- Agricultural Main Dealer Group
- Hours: 42.5 hours per week
Outline of the Role
To work alongside a very successful team within a busy Parts Department. You will be responsible to achieve daily individual sales and profit targets through the effective use of resources and to pro-actively maintain and develop the depot sales and profitability by value added selling and enhancing customer relationships. The role involves working in the depot and going out to make deliveries, so clean driving licence is essential.
Key Responsibilities as a Parts & Van Sales Advisor
- Deliver parts and attachments in response to customer requests in an efficient and safe manner.
- Maintain correct van stock.
- Ensure all parts taken from stock to fulfil customer orders are invoiced before they are removed from the stores area, hence keeping stock physical against screen correct.
- Answer all incoming both internal and external telephone calls and take ownership of those calls.
- To promptly deal with customer orders received over the trade counter or via post, telephone or sales staff.
- To suggest appropriate product alternatives if applicable and to take advantage of all add on selling opportunities to maximise sales and profit whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction and confidence.
- To be highly proactive in cultivating and achieving additional telephone sales, particularly during quiet periods.
- To nurture customer business covering all product ranges to achieve individual and depot profit targets, and to participate and maximise all marketing and promotional offers to achieve desired results.
- To be fully aware and adhere to the company policy on cash, cheque and credit card transactions received on behalf of the company.
- Strictly adhere to company credit control procedures.
- Complete all required administration accurately, effectively and on time.
- Be familiar with the appearance and purpose of all parts and use catalogues and price lists to identify parts to meet customer requirements.
- Perform parts department stock checks when required.
- Keep price lists up to date.
- Operate a fork lift truck in a safe and responsible manner.
- Present a professional image at all times.
- Carry out all work practices in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability.
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness and house keeping.
If this Parts & Van Sales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Parts Advisor Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Kent please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.