£32000 per annum
25 days ago
- Basic Salary ranging from £22,000 - £25,000 (DOE) + competitive bonus
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm; Saturday morning rota 8am - 1pm.
- This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable dealer group who have sites across the UK!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing work to a high standard in line with manufacturer . You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of models within the manufacturer
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed correctly with the utmost attention
- Completing MOT Tests (if applicable) to the highest standard in an efficient manner
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year post qualification experience in a franchised dealer. A current and valid MOT Licence is desirable for this role. Full driving licence with minimal points is also required.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Worcester area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.