£40000 per annum
25 days ago
- New and Used Vehicle Sales Executive Required in Oxford
- Basic Salary of up to £16,000 with OTE of £40,000
- Huge Earning Potential
- Trainee Positions also available!
We are in search of a Sales Executive to join our Client’s Volume Main Dealer in the Oxfordshire area.
Our Client is part of a large network is dealerships and are looking to add to their team.
They are looking for an experienced or trainee Sales Executive to join their team providing excellent customer service!
Our Client is offering the successful Sales Executive
- Volume Main Dealer
- A Basic Salary up to £16,000 (Depending on Experience) + OTE £40,000
- Standard Motor Trade Working Hours
- Company Car
- Company Benefits
- An excellent opportunity to excel your career!
Duties of a Sales Executive
- Ensure clients receive credible and thorough advice through their detailed knowledge of our brand and products
- Extract all opportunities from both incoming enquiries as well as from dedicated customer follow-up and prospecting activities, to deliver a truly unique customer experience.
- Follow the sales process prospecting to maximise sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Demonstrate vehicles and options, including test drives, ensuring customer safety, adhering to legal regulations and internal procedures
- Fully maintain accurate data relating to customers and enquiries
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of all vehicles presented for part exchange
- Keep updated with the FCA Compliance Assessment, working within the Insurance Code of Business guidelines
- Achieve Sales Executive accreditation.
What our Client expects of their Sales Executive
- To understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
- Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
- Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
- Contribute fully within the team, ensuring the right environment is maintained
- Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
- Adhere to company policies and procedures at all times
If you are interested in hearing more about this Sales Executive role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.