£27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- £27,000 basic salary
- Hours: M-F + Alternating Saturdays
Advantageous to your Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester application:
- MOT Licence (in date)
- Diagnostic Testing Experience
- Great Team player with superb communication skills
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- MOT Testing
- Testing, Diagnosing and resolving vehicle faults
- Vehicle inspection for general wear and tear
- Liaising with Customers as and when necessary
- Supporting other Technicians where needed
Our Client, a busy Main Car Dealer in the Plymouth area is currently seeking a Vehicle MOT Technician to join their productive and successful team.
The successful Vehicle MOT Technician will ideally live within the Plymouth area, or be able to travel to the area and be fully qualified as a Car Technician and hold a valid MOT license. This role will suit somebody who is fully qualified and is looking to forge a career with a highly regarded Dealer Group.
Attention to detail and pride in your work is key, the brand and company have high standards which need to be adhered to.
If you are interested in this Technician Job or any other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs, please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement Today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.