£27000 per annum
28 days ago
- Circa £27k Per Annum
- Monday to Friday Only
- Excellent Facilities along with the opportunity to join a fantastic ever growing team
Alloy Wheel Repair Technician Required for modern Family Run Business
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Alloy Wheel Repair Technician for my client's busy Automotive Garage.
The role includes preparation of wheels, powder coating/wet painting alloys, a full diamond cutting process and chemical stripping, tyre removal and re-fitting.
The role will suit an individual that has experience in tyre removal and fitting and paint repair experience.
Duties and responsibilities as a Alloy Wheel Repair Technician:
- You will be repairing and refurbishing alloy wheels utilising brand-new, cutting edge equipment and techniques.
- You will ensure repairs reach the highest of standards.
Desired skills and our expectations:
- Must be confident working with alloy wheels
- Experience of diamond wheel cutting equipment is essential
- Must have experience at repairing and refurbishing alloy wheels
- Must be able to work in the team and to the highest standard of work
- Must take pride in work and have high organisational skills
If this Alloy Wheel Repair Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the High Wycombe area then please contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.