£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary depending on experience. Circa £25,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 - 17:00, 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:00- 12:30.
Do you have an MOT Licence? Would you like a role where you do MOTs only, and use your wider technical knowledge to advise customers on the front desk?
The Role / Requirements as a MOT Tester:
- You must have a valid MOT Licence.
- Perform MOTs only when in the workshop, no heavy or service work.
- Use you wider technical knowledge to advise on the front desk.
- You must have thorough mechanical knowledge.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A position within a longstanding and trusted client of ours: join existing placements in the workforce.
- A family-run feel and a close-knit workforce.
- A competitive basic salary depending on experience.
- A varied role where you won't be stuck doing one thing every day.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries today as roles are being filled quicker than normal in the current market.
To apply please send your current CV quoting MOT Tester and the reference number, or for more details call Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.