£21000 per annum
24 days ago
- Monday to Friday 08:00 - 17:00
- Basic Salary £20,000
- Busy and well-established Bodyshop
Our client, an established Bodyshop in the Leamington Spa area, has an opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Receptionist to join their team.
The Bodyshop Receptionist will need to have a proven track record working as an Automotive Receptionist. You will be working in a busy, fast paced environment helping to ensure set targets and deadlines are met.
Duties of a Bodyshop Receptionist:
- Carry out general Bodyshop reception duties.
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer's requirements
- Updates the customer on progress and checks customer satisfaction on completion.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to ensure you achieve targets in a timely manner.
What our Client expects of their Bodyshop Receptionist:
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
Motor trade experience in a necessity for this role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Bodyshop Receptionist role, or other opportunities in Warwickshire, please do not hesitate to contact Matt at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.