£45000 per annum
24 days ago
- Salary: up to £35,000 basic with an OTE of £45,000
- Hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am-6.00pm / Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a Main Dealer experienced Service Manager for their dealership.
As a proactive member of the dealership's management team you will be required to run an efficient operation, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times, motivating and training all staff to perform, developing and improving processes and systems as well as driving the business forward.
Your overall objective as a Service Manager will be to increase efficiency, turnover and profits to exceed set budgets.
Key Requirements/Details for this Service Manager role:
- Looking after a small team of Technicians and Service Advisors.
- Increase productivity of the workshop.
- Improve and implement new processes and procedures.
- Increase overall departmental performance
- Managing customers’ expectations both whilst on site and by telephone.
- Preparing daily reports.
- Holding Team Meetings and reviews as required by Human Resources.
- Managing, developing and training Staff.
In successfully managing the growth and development of a Main Dealer Service Department, you will be experienced at developing relationships with customers, manufacturer partners and colleagues.
The scucessful Service Manager will have the drive and determination to maintain effective policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction.
To qualify for this position, you must have a proven track record in the management of a Service Department of a franchised car dealership.
Relevant Motor Trade experience is essential.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Manager role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!