£35000 per annum
24 days ago
- You MUST be living within an ME postcode
- £35k Basic Salary + Various Benefits + Company Vehicle
- You MUST be a Qualified Master Technician
- You will be covering Kent, East Sussex, East London and South Essex.
Are you a qualified Master Technician looking for a new challenge?
Our client, is a national company that deals in warranty claims and you will be joining the team as a Regional Motor Engineer/ Assessor.
As a Regional Motor Engineer for our Client you will be Responsible for:
Providing an efficient and effective claim assessment service to the company and its external customers by conducting vehicle inspections, audits and investigations within your designated region.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Solid technical background within in the motor vehicle repair sector
- A minimum of full technical Motor Vehicle City and Guilds or equivalent
- Membership Institution of Mechanical Engineers, and/or the Society of Operations Engineers, and/or the Institute of Automotive Engineering Assessors (desirable)
- Driving licence (ideally clean)
If this Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs and Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in the area please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.