£16 per hour
about 1 month ago
- Hours: 2 shifts: 6.00am-4.00pm & 12.00pm-10.00pm
- Salary: £14-16 per hour dependent on experience (50 hour contract)
- Unlimited Over Time at time + quarter.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent (3 month probationary period).
Due to our automotive clients continued success and rapid expansion they are looking to recruit an HGV Technician to join our highly successful and professional team in their new service Workshop.
The HGV Technician role:
- Service, maintenance and repairs to commercial vehicles.
- Carrying out vehicle inspections and rectifying defects.
- Diagnosing faults.
- Completing service and repair records.
- Road test vehicles where necessary.
- Maintain a clean and tidy workplace.
- Adhering to company policy and procedures.
Benefits of this HGV Technician role:
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Work wear / PPE provided.
- PDA provided.
- Training and development opportunities.
The successful candidate would require a professional track record as an HGV Technician along with supporting qualifications for the role.
Experience on double-deck trailers would be useful.
Motor trade experience is essential.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Purfleet please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.