£37500 per annum
26 days ago
- Hourly rate up to £18/hr, or £37,500 a year.
- 10pm - 6am Monday to Friday.
The Night Shift HGV Technician Role:
- Carry out all aspects of HGV Repair and Maintenance, following the due processes and procedures.
- Diagnose and rectify all types of fault.
- Work 10pm - 6am with 30 mins paid break.
- Manage the workshop team and ensure that company, legal and brand procedures are followed correctly.
What the Successful HGV Technician will get:
- A career with a longstanding and trusted client of ours.
- One of the best salaries for HGV Foremans in the area.
- All the brand and group training that you will need to make a success of your role and career.
- A role working alongside some of our previous placements - join a stable and long-serving workforce.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this HGV Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.