£35000 per annum
23 days ago
- Based in Ashford, Kent
- £30k Basic Salary + Bonus
- You MUST have a commercial vehicle background
We are in search of an Assistant Parts Manager to join our Clients Truck Main Dealership in the Ashford, Kent area.
In this role you would be expected to take on responsibility of running the busy department in the managers absence, providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Assistant Parts Manager:
- A Basic Salary of £30,000 + Bonus
- Monday to Friday - 8am - 5.30pm + 1 in 3 Saturday Morning Rota
- Great Company Benefits
- Good Long Term Career Prospects
Duties of an Assistant Parts Manager:
- To ensure that all customers and internal parts needs are dealt with promptly and courteously responding immediately to requests for parts
- To be continuously and consistently conscious of customer needs providing at all times the highest level of courtesy and service, and promote customer satisfaction and dealership CXI rating
- Working within the sales team on sales of product promotions by answering telephone queries and dealing with electronic queries
- To report any stock damage or stock losses to the manager without delay
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness and that Health and Safety and COSHH requirements are adhered to all times
You MUST have commercial vehicle experience to be considered for this position.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Assistant HGV Parts Manager Opportunity, or others we have in the Kent area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!