£35000 per annum
5 days ago
- Hours: 5.5 days worked over 7, every Saturday worked.
- Salary: £16,500 basic / OTE £35,000 p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Franchise Dealer Motor Trade Client is actively looking for a New Car Sales Executive at their busy site.
You will need to be able to use your social skills to build customer relationships in order to achieve stretching but achievable targets in a process-driven environment, whilst providing exceptional levels of customer satisfaction for which you will be well-rewarded.
Responsibilities as a New Car Sales Executive:
- Maintains a knowledge of new stocks.
- Builds new relationships with customers.
- Uses prospecting to quickly develop new customer relationships.
- Makes a warm and friendly first impression and builds a level of rapport with each customer using verbal and non-verbal techniques.
- Gathers the main information needed for using a variety of questioning techniques.
- Discovers and retains customer wants and needs and has a good understanding of their. buying motives. Listens for further opportunities e.g. finance, options etc.
- Excellent Product Knowledge including options and accessories.
New Car Sales Executive are looking for:
- A proven track record within motor trade car sales.
- Proven results in a sales environment and exceeding targeted expectations.
- Persuading and influencing.
- Presenting and communicating information.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
The position is full time, they are offering a realistic OTE of £35k p.a. with a company car and warm and friendly working environment.
If you are successful, you can look forward to a career with us with a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice!
If this New Car Sales Executive Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Romford please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals