£32500 per annum
26 days ago
- Basic salary up to £28,000 (DOE) with a realistic OTE of £32,500
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm with a Saturday morning rota.
- Opportunity to join a growing main dealer group who work alongside some top manufacturers!
If you are an ambitious individual and hold a qualification equivalent to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, and you're open to a new challenge within a fantastic company, apply today!
My client is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop and is capable of completing work to a industry leading standard. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
The ideal candidate will also hold a current and valid MOT licence and have an Air Conditioning Refrigerant Handling Licence (not essential).
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of models
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Contributing towards the efficiency and success of the workshop as a co-operative team player
Full driving licence is also required.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Worcestershire area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.