£20000 per annum
23 days ago
- Well established Motorhome dealer group, manufacturer training & progression available
- Starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (if the person has experience and qualifications he will re-look at this salary)
- Salary will increase as training is provided
- Monday - Friday only
Our Client, A Nationwide Motorhome Dealership is looking for a Habitation Technician to join their busy team in Plymouth. The applicant will have skills in all aspects of Habitation & Damp checks as well as Gas and Electrical Appliance Testing, Servicing and Repairs.
Key Responsibilities as a Habitation Technician are:
- Habitation inspection
- Woodwork & internal repairs
- Heating system diagnosis and repairs
- Fitting of accessories such as awnings, aerials and bike racks
- Gas works
- Electrical installations
You would be required to work Mon - Fri ONLY!!!
Requirements as a Habitation Technician:
The successful Habitation Technician will ideally have previous experience in the motorhome service industry, however our client is open to candidate with electrics & / or plumbing qualifications that would like to get into the motor trade as a habitation technician. Strong communication skills are essential in order to be able to communicate effectively with other team members and customers alike.
To qualify for the higher salary levels you will need some form of qualifications & experience relating to:
Motorhome Technician, Caravan Technician, Habitation Technician
If you are interested in this Technician Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Devon and Cornwall, please contact James Gilchrist at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.