£46000 per annum
23 days ago
- County Cork – Ireland
- 40 Hour Week
- Up to £43,300 Basic (Paid in Euro) plus bonus (End of Year)
Our client is looking for an experienced and highly skilled HGV Technician to join their team to repair and maintain their fleet.
Owing to the distinct nature of their business they require their fleet to be on the road all the time and as such their team is constantly busy.
As an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter you will be required to undertake the following duties.
- Vehicle maintenance
- Vehicle Inspections & Servicing
- Maintain and repair of vehicle defects or faults
- Vehicle Diagnostic
- Hydraulic and Electrical repair
- Engine / Gearbox repairs & replacement
- Completion of all service sheets and required paperwork
- MOT Preparation
- Health and Safety requirements
As a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter you must hold the following:
- NVQ / City and Guilds – Level 3
- Minimum of 5 years working on commercial vehicles
- Experience of working in a fast paced and fleet maintenance environment
As a relocating employee you must have a valid Passport and a valid driving licence (c1 & c)
Ideal candidates will be looking to relocate to this beautiful area within a beautiful country.
Ideally with have experience working with Volvo trucks.
If you are interested in this Commercial Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Automotive Jobs in Ireland, then please get in contact with Demi at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.