£40000 per annum
23 days ago
- Competitive salary and Bonus structure
- Mon to Fri 7am to 5pm ( some Saturdays will be required as and when)
- Company Vehicle
Our client requires an experienced Commercial Bodyshop Manager to join the team at their Atherton site.
As an experienced Manager you will be required to liaise with customers, insurance companies and work colleagues to help ensure LGV and commercial vehicle paint and panel repairs are carried out
efficiently and correctly. You will be responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of vehicle and trailer repairs. You will need to have experience in overseeing all specialist areas.
The hours of work for this Bodyshop Manager role are full time Mon to Fri 7am to 5pm - working out of these hours, along with some Saturdays, will be required as the business dictate
Bodyshop Manager Person Specification:
- Have experience as a Bodyshop Manager
- Estimating / VDA / Audatex experience is not essential however is desirable
- Have a strong knowledge of the workings of an Automotive Bodyshop
- Leadership Qualities and Supervisory Skills
- An up-to-date technical knowledge and skills
- Strong Communication skills with the ability to understand customer expectations
The responsibilities of this Bodyshop Manager role are:
- Ensuring that all vehicles entering the site for repair receive the highest level of attention
- Ensuring as a Bodyshop Manager you motivate the team to take pride in their work and ensure a first-time fix
- Maintaining effective relationships with colleagues, insurers and manufacturers
- Taking responsibility for P&L of the Bodyshop
If you are interested in hearing more, or wish to apply for this Bodyshop Manager job please send your CV to Naomi Jenkins quoting the job reference number.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.