£34000 per annum
25 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,800 plus performance based bonus.
- Hours: Week 1 - 7-3. Week 2 - 11-7. No weekends.
Our client, an Automotive Business in Northallerton, is seeking an experienced Light Commercial Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a LCV / Van Technician:
- You must be qualified to a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- You must be capable of a completing a full range of jobs to a high standard.
- Applicants are sought from those with previous experience working on Light Commercial Vehicles / Vans.
- Your daily work will include scheduled upkeep and servicing of fleet vehicles as well as emergency repair and maintenance, on vehicles ranging from cars, SUVs, pick-up trucks, small and large vans up to Trucks including trailer attachments.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £30,800 depending on your experience. This is supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme which could take your earnings to £34,500
- Split shifts offering you more flexibility. No weekend work.
- A modern and secure workshop that offers a friendly and professional working environment.
- The chance to join a strong employer and become part of a close-knit team.
If this LCV / Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northallerton please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from LCV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.