£22000 per annum
22 days ago
- Circa £21,000 Basic Salary
- Monday to Friday full time hours (non-negotiable)
Our client, a Main Dealer based in the Stourbridge area, is looking to recruit an experienced Car Sales Administrator.
Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced applicants who have been in a Sales Admin role within a busy main dealership. Ideally candidates will have prior volume experience and will be experienced in use of Kerridge and Microsoft Office.
Duties for this Sales Administrator will include:
- Coordinating vehicles to be delivered to branches within set deadlines
- Updating in-house computer systems and producing rental agreements
- Processing payments and ensuring customer insurance cover up to date
- Ensuring all new vehicle stock up to date and offered to the business
- Providing reports as well as ad hoc reporting
If you have experience in the role in the automotive industry and you're looking to become a part of a reputable and family run organisation, apply today!
If this Sales Administrator Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stourbridge, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.