£30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- 40 Hour week
- Competitive Salary Up To £30K - DOE
- Training Courses and Development
We are currently seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician in the St Neots Area.
This is a rare Opportunity to join a well-run family business that very rarely recruits into the business that offers excellent training and progression opportunities to build your career.
Our client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician a generous competitive salary Up to £30K Per Annum. You will also be provided with excellent Training.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our client include:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client Requires of the Car Mechanic
- Qualification to NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent
- MOT Licence advantageous
- Minimum of 24 Months Experience
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills to participate and work effectively as a member of the team
The Successful Vehicle Technician can look forward to on-going training opportunities and a range of benefits including a competitive basic salary depending on experience.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in East Anglia please contact Danielle at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.