£40000 per annum
22 days ago
Our client, a very successful Design, Manufacturing and Installation company is looking for an experienced Service Manager to oversee their Site Services Team.
You will be tasked with managing the efficiency of site activities and installation of our products across UK sites. This will include the co-ordination of the Company’s Installation Projects, including callouts, monthly calibrations & annual services and liaising with the Client. You will maintain & produce monthly emails & invoicing which report all KPIs, calibrations & call out issues.
This role is office based, however, site attendance is required as & when necessary.
A strong background and knowledge of Health & Safety, and knowledge of Electrical/Mechanical is essential.
Our client is offering the successful candidate:
- A very competitive salary ranging between £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Excellent development opportunities
- 40 hours per week Monday – Friday (Occasional site attendance is required)
- Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
The Successful Site Service Manager Must have:
- At least 3 years of relevant/similar site work experience within a customer-based or customer focused environment.
- Co-ordination of Site based activities.
- Knowledge of preparing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
- Multi disciplined Electrical/Mechanical knowledge/HNC or equivalent.
- Apprenticeship served in a relevant electrical / mechanical discipline.
- IOSH, NEBOSH Certification.
- Management and Leadership Level 3 and above.
- Site Cards ie ECS / CSCS, EUSR, SMSTS.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Site Services Manager to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
To apply please send your current CV quoting Site Services Manager and the reference number, or for more details call Paul Martin at Perfect Placement.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details