£33000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Salary up to £27,000 (Depending on LCV and brand experience) £33,000 on target earnings.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am- 5:30pm. Saturday mornings 1in3.
- Join a reputable dealer group who operate nationally!
Key Responsibilities for this LCV Technician
- Predominantly working with on 3.5 tonne vans and some 7.5 tonne
- Full automotive services and necessary repairs in accordance with manufacturer standards
- Make estimations for the length and costs of specific jobs and advise customers on their importance
- Brake, clutch and timing belt changes / repairs
- Engine and gearbox stripping and fitting
- Diagnosing faults using computer hardware and software
- Ensure the workshop standards are maintained at all times
Requirements for this Van Technician
Due to the nature of the role our client has advised applicants need to have qualifications up to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. Any applicants must also have good communication skills and be confident when talking to customers as well as their team members. You will need a full driving licence as well.
If this LCV Technician Vacancy is of interest to you or you want to find out more on other Automotive Jobs in the West Midlands, get in touch with Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from LCV Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.