£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Main Dealer
- £28,000 basic £35,000 OTE
Our client, a Barnsley based dealership has an opening for an experienced mechanic to join their technical team. Using the very latest diagnostic technology, you’ll get the chance to inspect, service, repair and test some of the most advanced cars and commercial vehicles on the road.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you fit the following criteria:
- An NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent,
- Service Technician experience and ideally, you’ll also have some main dealership experience
- An MOT testing qualification is desirable but this isn’t essential.
- A full driving licence
- What is vital is that you have the attention to detail to keep standards sky high, and the team spirit that will see you working closely with everyone from the workshop controller and parts department to your fellow technicians.
In return for your hard work you will receive a market leading package:
- Bonus scheme with uncapped earnings
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
If you meet all of the essential requirements and would like to apply for the this role please send an up to date copy of your CV.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Barnsley please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.