£37000 per annum
20 days ago
- Main Dealership
- Huddersfield Based
- £30,000 per annum + Bonuses
Our client, a Main Dealership in the Huddersfield area have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Master Technician to join their expanding team.
Role requirements as a Master Technician
- Provide Technical advice and carry out vehicle inspection to provide a diagnosis, maintenance and repair work.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety and meet all legislative and corporate standards
- To ensure the skills and the knowledge of the technicians are kept up to date, by providing supervision, training and guidance. Requirements: - Fully Qualified at Level 4 (City and Guilds or equivalent)
- Experience within a Main Dealership environment is Essential
- Excellent knowledge of electrics and diagnostics
- Attention to detail, working within a busy workshop environment, you will be handling all aspects of the electrical diagnostics as well as delivering a high level of technical advice, service and maintenance.
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly experienced Master/Diagnostic Technician to join a forward thinking group of dealers. You will be able to take advantage of a superb salary basic of £30,000 per annum along with a great bonus scheme.
If this Master Technician role is of interest to you please send an up to date copy of your CV to Helen at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.