£38000 per annum
22 days ago
- Basic Salary: £32,000 - £36,000 OTE £38,000 - £42,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30am - 1pm
- Friendly and well established business with progression
- Be part of a hard-working workshop and push to obtain the best results with every vehicle you fix
Our client, a Main Dealer is looking for an experienced Master Technician to join their busy team in the Northampton area.
To be considered for this role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 4 or Master Technician in Vehicle Maintenance
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics
- A Full UK Driving License
- Assist younger technicians and feed them the knowledge you've obtained over your career
- Explain your conclusion of the vehicle issue and repair within manufacturer guidelines
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Making sure all your work on vehicles are done to a high standard and respected as it was your own
If this Master Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.