£33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 OTE £33,000
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays 8am-12:30pm
- Friendly and well established business
- Advise and assist your workshop team, being a role model and encouraging development in skills
- Drive the workshop to success and push for the best work possible
Our client, in the Northampton area is looking for a Workshop Controller to join their busy team within a LCV Main Dealer.
To be considered for this Workshop Controller role, you must be:
- Qualified Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance
- Experience in a semi productive workshop control role
- Confident in all jobs from servicing to diagnostics, to enable you to advise both technicians, service advisors and customers
- A Full UK Driving License
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Able to make on the spot decisions, with the customers and company at best interests in mind
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.