£35000 per annum
29 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, OTE £35,000.
- Great chance to join a longstanding and trusted client of ours – move with confidence.
Are you a vehicle technician seeking a new position? Do you know somebody that might be looking that you are able to refer (and be rewarded with vouchers)?
The Role/Requirements as a Vehicle Technician:
- Perform all aspect of vehicle repair including clutches, timing belts and, if experienced, diagnostics and complex faultfinding.
- You will be level 3 qualified or time served with solid automotive experience.
- Applicants are welcome from various backgrounds: you don’t need to come from a dealership if you have the necessary skill set.
- An MOT licence is desirable but applications are encouraged from those without.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A place within a longstanding and trusted client of ours: move with confidence.
- Benefit from working closely alongside management and the ownership team.
- Join previous placements of ours in the workforce: this is a company with a proven track record of developing its staff.
- For the most efficient, bonus earnings can be up to £8,000 a year.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Edinburgh please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.