Negotiable Basic Salary, Dependent on Experience
18 days ago
- Located in Cheadle Hulme
- Negotiable basic dependent on experience
- Flexible and negotiable hours to suit
Our client, a growing and expanding Leasing specialist based in Cheadle Hulme, is currently looking to take on a Sales Support Administrator to assist their growth.
Due to an increased demand, this position has become extremely important and therefore getting somebody with the right attitude, work ethic and skill-set, is paramount for the continuous growth of the business.
Given that this is a new vacancy within the company, our client is willing to be very negotiable regarding the working hours of the vacancy (e.g. Full-Time or Part Time) and the salary (completely dependent on experience).
To be considered for this role, it's essential that you have the following experience:
- Minimum of 12 months experience in an admin or sales support role with experience of communicating on the telephone.
- Excellent communicator with particularly good people skills; able to ask questions to understand customer requirements.
- Confident presenting information over the phone.
- Highly motivated individual, who can work independently but communicate with the team.
- Good written communication skills; able to write emails,
- Excellent organisational skills: able to fill in details concisely and accurately and manage customer after the leasing proposal has been accepted.
- Calm and able to work to deadlines.
- Ability to accurately record details of customers’ requirements and details.
If you feel you have the relevant skill-set to be considered for this position, please get in touch ASAP.
If this Sales Support Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheadle Hulme please contact Aaron at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!