£35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Basic Salary Circa £25,000 + Bonus
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5pm
- Reputable Main Dealer with training and progression opportunities
An opportunity has arisen for a fully qualified Vehicle Panel Beater to join a well-established and reputable main dealer in Leicester.
The Ideal Panel Beater will hold an ATA Accreditation this would be an advantage, but is by no means essential, however you do need to hold a NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a reputable company where quality comes before speed, who rewards hard work and offers you the opportunity to further your skills, contact us now!
What they require from the successful Panel Beater
- A previous working experience within a Panel Beater / Panel Technician role.
- ATA would be advantageous to your application
- Full Panel Beater qualifications to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- An efficient and hard-working Panel Beater with good attention to detail
- A good communicator
Typical duties of a Panel Beater for our Client
- Replacement of Panels
- Removing and replacing the body shell of vehicles
- Panel Straightening and Filling
- Body Alignment
- Welding and Bonding
The Panel Beater will be working in a start-of-the-art Bodyshop with a fantastic franchise.
My client offers excellent opportunity for time save bonus.
This is an excellent position that offers real job satisfaction and great prospects for the future, a very competitive salary with a good bonus scheme.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Panel Beater Vacancy or any other Bodyshop and Automotive Jobs in Leicstershire, please contact Matt Cross at Perfect Placement Today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Panel Beater to Dealer Principals.