Competitive Hourly Rate Dependent on Experience
20 days ago
We are in search of a Panel Beater to join our Client’s Prestige Main Dealer in the Bristol area.
Our Client is part of a large network of dealerships across the UK. They are looking for an experienced Panel Beater to join their team in a high end state of the art Dealer Bodyshop! Working alongside a brand with a great reputation with excellent in-house opportunities to allow you to progress your career to the next level!
Our client is offering the successful Panel Beater:
- Competitive Hourly Rate Dependent On Experience
- 41 Hour Week
- Saturday Rota'd
- Prestige Main Dealer With Fantastic Group Perks
Duties of a Panel Beater
- Replacing or repairing damaged areas to a high standard.
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
What our Client expects of their Panel Beater
- Eye for Detail
- Quality Awareness
- Communication Skills
- ATA would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Client’s team and take their Career to the next level. With the great opportunity to join a company which truly values their staff!
If you are interested in hearing more about this Panel Beater role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.