Competitive Hourly Rate Dependent On Experience
18 days ago
- Paint Sprayer Required in Bristol
- Competitive Hourly Rate Dependent On Experience
- 41 Hours Per Week With Saturday Rota'd
- Prestige Main Dealer With Fantastic Company Perks & Benefits
Due to the expansion, one of our clients now requires an additional Paint Sprayer to join their already strong Prestige Main Dealer Bodyshop in the Bristol area.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record working as a Vehicle Paint Sprayer from within a fast-paced Automotive Bodyshop environment and be able to carry out all aspects of Vehicle Body Repair and Paintwork.
Responsibilities as a Vehicle Painter:
- Fully prepping the vehicle for painting.
- Fully painting the vehicle from base coat to lacquer.
- Refinishing all vehicle to a high standard.
The candidate will need to be highly motivated and able to work on their own initiative and show pride in their work
The successful Vehicle Prepper / Painter must be able to work to a high standard and without supervision and work as a team member.
ATA is preferred but is not mandatory as training will be given.
If you are interested in this Paint Sprayer or any other Bodyshop Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Bristol, please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Paint Technician Jobs to Bodyshop Manager Jobs.