£26000 per annum
17 days ago
- Large Automotive Dealership
- Nottinghamshire Based
- £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
- Mon – Fri 8.00am – 6.00pm, currently no Saturdays.
Our client, a Large Automotive Dealership based in the Nottinghamshire area has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, high performing Service member of staff with excellent customer service levels to join their fast paced team.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years solid, recent experience as a Senior Service Advisor/Workshop Controller or similar role within the automotive environment. You will be responsible for looking after a team of technicians and advisors.
Their minimum requirements for a Customer Care Manager are as follows:
- The ability to upsell on service work and service plans
- Customer Focused and an excellent communicator
- Confident with using Motor Dealership Database Software preferably Kerridge
As a Customer Care Manager with our Client you will be expected to:
- Professionally communicate with customers about service and repair work required on their vehicle
- Produce Job Cards on in-house computer systems
- Update Customers and Vehicle Records Prepare and complete Invoices
- Advise Customer on estimated costs of repairs and timescales of work due to be completed
If this Customer Car Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottinghamshire please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!