£30000 per annum
18 days ago
- Family Owned Business
- Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm with Rota’d Saturday Mornings (8.30-12.30)
- Plenty of Manufacturer Training Opportunities
Are you a Level 3 qualified Vehicle Technician looking to work for a well-established garage?
Our client provides a professional service into the Motor Trade and have made significant investment into expansion and diversity of the business over the years and pride themselves on their loyal customer base and unbeatable service.
They Offer their Vehicle Technician / MOT Testers:
- Manufacturer Supportive Training.
- Opportunities to complete various Training Programmes.
- Very supportive and warm welcoming team environment.
- They are continuously expanding as a business.
What they are looking for in the successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- A Level 3 Qualified Technician.
- A proven track record working in a similar role.
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude with an enthusiastic approach.
- Be willing to work as part of an effective team.
- Have own Basic Tool Kit.
This position is Full Time Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm with Saturdays worked on a rota basis.
They offer a basic salary of up to £25,000 with a potential to earn £30,000 based on efficiency.
Motor Trade experience is essential!
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Christchurch area then please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement today!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.