£24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday on Rota
- Up to £23,000 - Based on Experience
- Vehicle Parts Company
Our client is actively looking to hire a well knowledge Parts Sales Executive for their Busy site!
Duties For the Parts Sales Executive will Include:
- Supplying Garages with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
- Being able to sell parts on the go with good sales skills
- Good IT Use
The Parts Sales Executive will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets. They must have good ability to sell.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, a good bonus structure and excellent working environment.
Motor trade parts experience is essential to the role.
If this Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Fareham Area or Hampshire, please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.