£27000 per annum
17 days ago
- Up to £27,000 per annum + Bonus + OT
- Leeds Based, Permanent role
- 5 day working week, no Saturdays
Our client, a Leeds based dealer have a rare opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join their well established, highly skilled team.
This dealer has been established for over 50 years and has a reputation for their award winning team of Technicians.
As a Vehicle Technician you will be responsible for the following
- Diagnosis of Faults
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components
- Ensuring the vehicle is road safe
- Writing service reports on the work carried out
To be considered for this role you will have the following attributes
- Level 3 Qualified
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Main dealer experience is preferred but not essential
- Full UK Drivers Licence with minimal points
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with an hour for lunch - you will not be required to work Saturdays.
If this role is of interest to you please send an up to date copy of your CV to Helen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.