£25000 per annum
11 days ago
- York Based, Permanent Role
- Varied Shifts Available
Our client a well established Main Dealer in York have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced LCV / HGV Mechanic to join their expanding team. The successful candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and hard working with both skills and experience working on both HGVs and LCVs, this person will be expected to work to a consistently high quality in everything they do.
Applicants must be NVQ or City & Guilds qualified (or equivalent) and must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
Franchised Main Dealer experience is preferred but all backgrounds will be considered.
The successful applicant’s main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Inspection and repair of vehicles to DVSA standards including MOT preparation and presentation to test;
- Fault diagnosis including the use of specialist market leading diagnostic equipment;
- General mechanical and electrical repairs;
- A focus on customer service and a dedication to keeping our customer’s vehicles on the road and minimising downtime.
- Able to work multiple shift patterns and hours of work available.
If you are interested in this role please send me an up to date CV with your salary expectations to Helen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.