Competitive Basic Salary
17 days ago
- Commercial Vehicle Dealership
- Competitive Basic Salary with other selected benefits
- Package circa £40,000 Per Annum
Our Client, a Large Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Milton Keynes area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced HGV Technician for their busy Automotive Service Department!
Job Specification as a HGV Technician:
You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services as well as carrying out roadside repairs to recover vehicles.
Analysis and diagnostics are also a vital part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
Your key objectives as a HGV Technician will include:
- To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers.
- Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures applicable to their area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
In order to be eligible you will be qualified to Level 3 standard in HGV / LGV Maintenance and Repair, however, this is non-essential provided you have a strong and stable time served track record as an HGV / LGV Technician or have worked in a similar position on large Light Commercial Vehicles, Coaches, and Buses. You should also have a class 1 HGV License.
For your hard work as a HGV Technician, our client is offering
- A Competitive Basic Salary + Overtime.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at an enhanced rate.
- 31 days holiday per year including Bank Holidays.
- Retail discounts at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets.
- Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
- Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme.
- Discounted Healthcare scheme.
If you are interested in this HGV / LGV Mechanic Vacancy or want to find out about any other Vehicle Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in the Milton Keynes area, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.