£23000 per annum
16 days ago
- Basic Salary up to c. £21,000, OTE £23,000.
- Great chance to embark on a different type of parts sales role with a longstanding and trusted client of ours.
Are you experienced in automotive parts (commercial or retail or parts factor)? Or are you working in the service department and looking for something a bit different?
The Role / Requirements as a Parts Sales Advisor:
- Automotive experience in a customer-facing role is required, be that retail, commercial, parts factor or other.
- You will be confident face-to-face and over the phone in your knowledge and ability to upsell products and services.
- Work for a company that deals in the aftermarket sector of the trade.
- Deal with admin, service, queries, and retail.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A role within a longstanding and trusted client of ours.
- Join existing placements in the workforce, including your line manager.
- A varied role within a specialist automotive business, providing a possible escape from the PLC / parts factor environment.
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A genuinely close-knit and supportive working atmosphere.
Please get in touch today with applications and queries as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Parts Sales Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Nottingham please contact Sam at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.