£22000 per annum
16 days ago
- £18,000 Basic + Bonus £22,000+
- Monday - Friday ONLY
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join our Client's well-established Motorhome dealer in Berkshire.
They are looking for a Trainee Service Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our client prides itself on an honest sales and customer retention and positions itself away from the fast-fit centres and their hard sell.
Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- Booking customers in the diary
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paper work processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Some Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Trainee Service Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Charlotte Lightfoot at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!