£22247 per annum
18 days ago
- £20,447 basic salary with £1,800 uncapped bonus potential.
- Mon-Fri with scheduled with 1 in 3 Saturdays.
- Great opportunity to work with a great brand.
Our client a premium franchise approved car dealership in the Cheltenham region requires an experienced Vehicle Parts Advisor to join their busy Parts Department!
Reporting to the Parts Manager and working as part of a large and friendly team, you be responsible for dealing with trade and retail customers regarding parts enquiries ensuring that all parts orders are accurately identified, promptly picked and dispatched. You will also carry out parts stock control, supply parts to our client’s Vehicle Technicians in the workshop, and cover delivery runs in the absence of a Parts Delivery Driver.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Cheltenham region or live within an easily commutable distance of Cheltenham. You will need to hold recent or current vehicle parts experience, ideally working within a franchise approved automotive dealership, however, our client is also very interested in candidates from a Motor Factor background. You will also need to be IT literate given you will work daily with an electronic parts catalogue system, hold a UK driving license with minimal points, and have strong customer service/sales skills with a friendly and charismatic telephone manner. Any experience with the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system would be highly advantageous but is non-essential.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Parts Advisor, our client is offering
- Starting salary up to £20,447 per annum pending experience.
- Additional £1,800 uncapped annual bonus potential.
- Overtime availability paid at a standard rate.
- Full in-house and manufacturer training.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Company benefits.
- State of the art working conditions in a brand new dealership.
- Fantastic career prospects with a well-regarded brand and business.
You are required to work a rotating “early/late” shift system where in week 1 you will work 7:00AM-4:30PM Monday to Friday and in week 2 you will work 8:30AM-6:00PM Monday to Friday. You will receive an hour lunch with both shifts. You are also required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays 7:00AM-5:00PM and all Saturday work would be paid as overtime.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.