€38000 per annum
15 days ago
- Automotive Accident Repair Centre
- Cork, Republic of Ireland
- Up to 35,000€ Basic salary, plus bonus and overtime (£31,450 @ current exchange rate)
- Benefits: On-site parking, Company events & social hours, Company pension, Employee discounts, and Wellness programmes
Our Client based in Cork requires a Vehicle Damage Assessor (VDA) / Bodyshop Estimator to join their team.
The successful Vehicle Damage Assessor / Bodyshop Estimator will be working within a growing Automotive Accident Repair Centre.
Duties as a Vehicle Damage Assessor will consist of Liaising with Bodyshop and Insurance companies
As a Vehicle Damage Assessor, you will be recording a list of damages that need to be repaired Providing quotations on work to be carried out Calculating the time required to complete the repairs
The successful Vehicle Damage Assessor / Bodyshop Estimator will:
- Have previous working experience as a Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor
- Have a full driving license is Essential
- Hold an ATA qualification will aid your application to this Vehicle Damage assessor position for you.
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ireland please contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK and Ireland ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.