£40000 per annum
15 days ago
Our client a leading manufacturer for a wide range of sectors including Motorsport, Marine & Aerospace is looking for an experienced Quality Engineer
Our client is offering the right candidate:
- Excellent development and career opportunities
- Very competitive salary. Range DOE
- Monday to Friday 8am - 4:30
The role as a Quality Engineer:
To ensure that the company’s procedures are adhered to in accordance with it’s Quality Management Systems to AS9100D / ISO9001:2015, H&S Policies, and any other Customer- specific requirements.
Key responsibilities as a Quality Engineer:
- To carry out and record via appropriate reports, any Visual and/or Dimensional Inspection of incoming Tooling such as Patterns, Moulds, Fixtures and Gauges.
- To carry out and record via appropriate reports, any Visual and/or Dimensional Inspection of “First Off” samples prior to production.
- To carry out and record via appropriate reports, all Dimensional Inspection of Machined features on products.
- To assist in the Final Inspection and approval/release of Finished Products, including the approval of completed Works Orders.
- To compile all necessary documentation for First Article Inspection Reports and PPAP’s
- To support the Quality Dept. in registration and closure of all Concession Requests to enable timely delivery of finished product.
- To register all incoming Customer Concerns, communicate and manage timely Root Cause Analysis, Containment, Corrective and Preventative Actions to closure.
- To support the Quality Dept. in registration, issue, and control of important documents such as Work / Process Instructions, and Quality Care Points etc.
- To support the Quality Dept. in facilitating the company’s Calibration system.
- To perform appropriate QMS, Process and Product audits and manage timely corrective action to closure.
- To identify “Opportunities for Improvement” and implement appropriate corrective action / defect proofing techniques to prevent recurring quality issues.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Quality Manager.
Key requirements as a Quality Engineer:
- Previous experience within a Quality Engineer role
- Experience in a similar fast pace/high pressure environment (automotive/F1 industry desirable)
- Resilient under pressure with the ability to deliver to deadlines
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Hardworking, dedicated and adaptable
This is a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.