£34000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Monday - Friday 07:30 - 17:00
- Basic Salary up to £34,000
- Audatex Training Required
Our Client, a well established Family run independent is looking for a qualified VDA to join their team.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working alongside another VDA / Estimator, your main purpose will be to carry out estimates as specified by insurers/customers ensuring that the vehicle repair can be carried out efficiently and that by doing so a satisfactory profit margin can be generated.
As a VDA / Estimator your duties include but are not limited to:
- To prepare manual and computerised estimates efficiently and ensure that it conforms to the requirements laid down by the insurance company/customer in order that customer care/satisfaction standards are maintained at all times.
- To maintain a file of all estimates undertaken making sure that all work that is not automatically authorised is clearly identified. Ensure that any such work does not commence until authorisation is gained, following-up any unauthorised estimates and reporting reasons.
- Once authorisation has been gained liaise with bodyshop personnel and make sure that they understand fully the work to be done as per the estimate. Alternately communicate to the bodyshop if, by agreement with the insurance company, the vehicle is deemed a "total loss".
- To be aware of and adhere to all Health & Safety regulations and policies applicable to your position and working environment.
This Vehicle Damage Assessor / Estimator Vacancy is one of many Bodyshop & Accident Repair Jobs in the Eastbourne and East Sussex area, if you would like to find out more about it or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Bodyshop Technician through to HGV Technicians.