Newcastle upon Tyne
Basic Salary Negotiable
14 days ago
- Basic Salary Negotiable + Performance Based Bonus.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealer in Newcastle, is seeking an experienced Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Senior Technician:
- You must be a Fully Qualified and Experienced Technician.
- Capable of completing a full range of mechanical jobs to a high manufacturer standard.
- You must have exceptional Diagnostic skills and be able to solve complex problems with no support.
- Confident working independently to achieve your efficiency targets.
- You must have a stable working background in a Main Dealer, previous Prestige experienced is not essential but beneficial.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A competitive basic salary depending on your experience and skill level.
- The chance to boost your earnings through a generous bonus and Saturday overtime hours.
- Opportunity to work for a well-established and successful group with a great development structure.
- Access to Prestige Brand Training to further enhance your skills.
If this Senior Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.