£32000 per annum
11 days ago
- £28,000 basic (DOE)
- £32,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8-4:30. 1 in 2 Saturday mornings.
Our client, a Commercial Dealership in Grimsby, is seeking a LCV Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a LCV/Van Technician:
- You will be a Qualified and Experienced Technician with a stable working background.
- You will be maintaining vehicles, carrying out inspections, repairs and services whilst liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers.
- Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed the Customers’ expectations.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A highly competitive basic salary supplemented by a performance based bonus scheme to further boost your earnings.
- Friendly working hours to give you a great work/life balance.
- Brand training and development opportunities.
- A company benefits package including a generous holiday entitlement.
If this LCV / Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Grimsby please contact Finn at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from LCV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.