£25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Southampton, Hampshire
- Basic Salary of up to £25,000
- Monday – Friday 08:00 -17:30, 1 in 2 Sat 08:00 - 12:00
- Regular Manufacturer Training
Our client is actively looking to hire an enthusiastic Car or Commercial Parts Advisor for their Commercial Vehicle Operation within Southampton. With a new premise being moved into within the next 2 months, this is an exciting time to join a growing business and assist re-organising the parts department.
Duties as a Parts Advisor will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be:
- Experienced within the automotive industry or have knowledge of the automotive trade.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
- Be driven to deliver excellent customer service alongside maximising sales opportunities.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, and excellent working environment.
Main Dealer motor trade parts experience is preferable for the role, as well as a full UK driving licence.
Our client is open to applications from Candidates looking to build their automotive career further, but knowledge of Vehicles is a must have! If you have experience within Car parts and are looking to progress into HGVs then please get in touch too!
If this Parts Advisor Job interests, you or you would like to find out more about any other parts advisor, service advisor, Car Sales Executive Automotive Jobs in the Southampton area then please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.