£24000 per annum
12 days ago
- Mon - Fri 8 - 5 - Flexibility on hours
- Up to £24,000 Basic Salary
- Commercial Main Dealership
Service Administrator Required for Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Crawley.
Our Client a Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Crawley area are currently seeking a Service Administrator for their Service Department. Our client is part of a small group of commercial dealerships and offers an excellent working atmosphere, alongside progressive training schemes.
The Role as a Service Administrator:
A Service Administrator you would be effectively and efficiently managing all aspects of administration at the branch with particular emphasis on delivering customer service excellence. You will be working as part of a small team: to undertake all administrative and other tasks required to ensure the smooth running of the service department. You'd also be required to answer the phone in a friendly and opened manner using the company standard greeting and direct the call to the correct department.
Your Duties as a Service Administrator will include:
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers by answering the telephone and responding to any queries within the target set by the Company to ensure repeat business.
- Ensure service bookings received by e-mail are processed Invoice queries / order numbers
- Covering service reception as and when required
- Monitor VHC process / lost sales
- Provide assistance to the Service Manager as required to ensure the smooth running of the service desk.
- Ensure that customers who are waiting for their vehicle are comfortable
The Hours as a Service Administrator:
Our Client can be flexible for the right person to work hours around outside of work commitments.
The basis of the position is 40 hours a week Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00, with occasional cover for Saturdays 07:00 to 13:00, but this can be negotiable for the right applicant.
The Salary of this Service Administrator: £20,000 to £24,000 depending on experience. Overtime at time & a half if required.
Please note previous/recent experience within the automotive trade is 100% necessary for this application
If this Service Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Crawley or West Sussex please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.